BSc (Hons), PG Dip, PG Dip Ed (Couns) MIHPE,
DAPAANZ (reg. prac.), MZNAC, Acc.M.LEADR
Welcome to Quit for Life Smoking Cessation Services
If you are ready to quit smoking please contact me
for further information or I look forward to seeing you in one of my clinics.
- Thirteen years clinical experience in treating nicotine
dependency in NZ and the UK
- Formerly smoking cessation specialist for Green Lane, Auckland
City, North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals
- Completed, Mayo Clinic, USA, Nicotine Dependency Centre
- Post-graduate Diploma Health Education and Health Promotion,
University of Liverpool, UK
- BSc (Hons) Biosciences and Health, Leeds Metropolitan University,
- Certificate in Counselling Skills, School of Psychotherapy
and Counselling, Regent's College, London
- Member of the Institute of Health Promotion and Education
- Qualified counsellor
- Registered Drug and Alcohol Practitioner
- Post-graduate Diploma in Counselling from the University
- LEADR accreditated mediator which is the largest membership
dispute resolution professional organisation in the Asia Pacific.
"I have worked with over 1000 people whose goal was
to quit smoking. I look forward to helping you achieve your
"I just want to thank you Claire, for giving me the
knowledge and tools to be able to get rid of my addiction…..
I can now say I have my life back and it is getting better every
day….so thank you again thank you."
Sandra, 39, Quit for Life Group Programme member
Phone: 021 430 440 Email:
Copyright © Quit for Life Smoking Cessation Services
Quit smoking and stop smoking